A 3-week series about how when we feel our families are fractured, frustrating, and
full of drama, we can choose to improve our attitudes toward them by acting with
compassion, love, forgiveness, and respect.
- Week 1: Every family is fractured, so choose compassion
- Week 2: Every family is frustrating, so focus on changing yourself
- Week 3: Every family is forever, so treat them that way
In this series, we’ll talk about the issues that make our families feel like a reality show.
As we look at one of the Bible’s most famously fractured families, we’ll see how God
can use every family for His good—even ours.
- Week 1: God can use a fractured family
- Week 2: Focus on fixing you
- Week 3: Family is forever
Ready to join a group? Not sure how?
Our groups meet on Thursday nights after Ignite and Launch. We'd love to get you more information!
Parents sometimes struggle to gain a window into the social world of their students. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are a few tools parents can access to see and hear what their students are experiencing during Ignite and Launch events and weekly lessons.